Court Ordered Drug Test
Peace of Mind Drug & Background Screening tries to make your appointment quick and easy. In most cases, you can be in and out in about 15 minutes. Here are some tips to consider for before coming to your appointment and what to expect.
Urine Drug Testing
- Come well-hydrated
- Drink something besides water in order to avoid having a diluted specimen sample
- Although not required, if you are taking prescription medication that you are concerned may affect the test results, please bring any valid prescriptions with you for quick and easy validation on our end.
- None of our staff will ever touch you. However, depending on the attire you’re wearing you may be asked to pat down your pockets in front of your screening administrator.
- Please bring your photo ID. If you’re under age 18, a school ID will do. If you do not have a school ID, your parents may provide their photo ID as identification.
- If you are under age 18, please remember that a parent must come with you to your appointment unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- DO NOT use any mouthwash 45-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Do not use hand sanitizer right before your appointment. Studies have shown that alcohol-based sanitizers can affect an alcohol screen.
- Please bring your photo ID.
Above all, relax! We are here for your peace of mind. Please use this handy on-line form to request an appointment.