Workplace Drug Testing
It’s a fact that business owners are losing over $100 Billion per year due to substance abuse in the workplace. Our company provides laboratory and/or instant on-site drug tests to business owners who value implementing a drug testing program. Peace of Mind Drug & Background Screening provides clients with the proper paperwork and local laboratory locations to send their employees (over 4,000 laboratories nationwide) for follow up testing.
- All of the labs that we work with are SAMHSA Certified
- We can accommodate all state and federally regulated industries
- Over 4,000 collection sites available in the United States
Instant on site testing:
- All tests are FDA Cleared
- Immediate Results
- Lower cost per test. You can send all positives to a laboratory overnight to be confirmed through the confirmation process of GC/MS (gas chromatography / mass spectrometry).
Peace of Mind Drug & Background Screening offers a complete line of instant on-site drug tests from leading manufacturers in the world. We carry different styles of drug tests with many different combinations of drug panels. Our tests can test for 1 individual drug or a combination of up to 12 drugs.
Please allow us to put together an instant-on site testing program for your company.
What Is A Drug-Free Workplace Program?
Your company qualifies as a drug-free workplace program once the following components of the program have been implemented:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy Development
- Supervisor Training
- Employee Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Drug Testing
What Are The Benefits Of A Drug-Free Workplace?
- Increased productivity
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced tardiness
- Reduced absenteeism
- Safer work environment
- Saving of valuable time on the hiring process
- Hiring only drug free employees
- Reduced health insurance costs
- Workers Comp Insurance Incentives – many States offer a 5% discount
Peace of Mind Drug & Background Screening will assist to create a Turnkey Program for your company to become a drug free workplace. A policy is written on your behalf, customized to your needs and specifics of your business. This policy will comply with all federal and state regulations for regulated and non-regulated drug testing. Our consultants will meet your management staff to implement the policy answering questions and addressing concerns. We have developed policies for all types of employers!