Frequently Asked Questions > Drug Tests
- Our FDA approved tests have the following SAMHSA industry-standard cutoff levels:
DRUG NAME SYMBOL Nanograms/ml Marijuana THC 50 ng/ml Cocaine COC 300 ng/ml Phencyclidine PCP 25 ng/ml Opiates OPI 2000 ng/ml Morphine MOP 300 ng/ml Amphetamines AMP 1000ng/ml Methamphetamines mAMP 1000 ng/ml Barbiturates BAR 300 ng/ml Benzodiazepines BZO 300 ng/ml Methadone MTD 300 ng/ml Tricyclic Antidepressants TCA 30 ng/ml Buprenorphine BUP 10ng/ml Ecstacy MDMA 500ng/ml Propoxyphene PPX 300ng/ml Oxycodone OXY 100ng/ml
- Drug detection times, or the amount of time the drug remains in the body, could vary from drug to drug.
DRUG CATEGORY DRUG DETECTION TIMES (DAYS) Amphetamines (AMP) 2-6 Days Barbituates (BAR) 3-8 Days Benzodiazepines (BZO) 2-14 Days Cocaine (COC) 2-5 Days Marijuana (THC) 14-30 Days Metamphetamines (mAMP) 2-6 Days Methadone (MTD) 2-8 Days Opiates (OPI & MOP) 2- 5 Days Oxycodone (OXY) 2-5 Days Phencyclidine (PCP) 3-8 Days Tricyclics (TCA) 10 Days Propoxyphene (PPX) 2-3 Days Buprenorphine (Suboxone) (BUP) 48 To 72 Hours Ecstacy (MDMA) 5 To 7 Days
- No - because our rapid drug tests react to drugs and drug metabolites, not to these substances which have a different chemical structure.
- Saliva, urine and blood only show up a positive or negative result, not how long ago a drug has been taken.
- No, it cannot. Each drug needs a specific test. We do offer multi-drug tests – up to 10 drugs can be tested at a time.
- Yes, it is. All it takes is a few minutes with our rapid drug testing products.
- A rapid drug test is a diagnostic test that very quickly gives you the results that show whether or not you have the presence of a specific drug in your body.
- You can use a rapid drug test to ensure privacy. This is very useful in a variety of situations – at home, school, place of work, pre-employment, after accidents, random testing for drugs, etc.
- Our tests can be used to determine the presence of the following drugs of abuse:
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Ecstacy (MDMA)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Methamphetamines (mAMP)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Morphine (MOP)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Trycyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Rapid drug tests detect the presence of drug metabolites in saliva or urine in minutes. When a detection strip is wetted with a saliva or urine specimen, the specimen reacts with the reagents and antigens on the strip and produces a color reading so you can interpret a positive or negative result.
- The Dip Card is dipped into a urine specimen to obtain results. A cup is a convenient method of testing where the specimen is collected in the cup and tested there as well. There is no handling of the specimen.
- Our products are reliable. Our tests are United States FDA-cleared (unless stated otherwise). Laboratory testing has revealed that they are over 95% accurate. However, it is always advisable to get results confirmed by a laboratory.
- Confirm that it is indeed positive through a laboratory test.