Thank you for submitting your REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT. One of our office staff will be contacting you shortly to confirm your appointment and testing needs.
In the meantime, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with some tips on preparing for your test. These few minutes will save you lots of time and money. Below are some suggestions for making sure you come to the testing center completely prepared to be in and out in as little time as possible.
- Come well-hydrated.
- Drink something besides water in order to avoid having a diluted specimen sample.
- Although not required, if you are taking prescription medication that you are concerned may affect the test results, please bring any valid prescriptions with you for quick and easy validation on our end.
- None of our staff will ever touch you. However, depending on the attire you’re wearing you may be asked to pat down your pockets in front of your screening administrator.
- Please bring your photo ID. If you’re under age 18, a school ID will do. If you do not have a school ID, your parents may provide their photo ID as identification.
- If you are under age 18, please remember that a parent must come with you to your appointment unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- DO NOT use any mouthwash 45-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Do not use hand sanitizer right before your appointment. Studies have shown that alcohol-based sanitizers can affect an alcohol screen.
- Please bring your photo ID.
DNA Paternity Testing
- Do not drink any sugary drinks or eat anything (especially meat products) 30-minutes prior to your appointment.
- For Personal DNA tests please bring your photo ID.
- For Legal DNA tests, in addition to your photo ID please bring available relevant individual identifying documentation (e.g., birth certificate, Social Security Card, passport).
- The legal custodial parent is required to give consent for any child under age 18 to be tested. During the sample collection process, the custodial parent will be photographed with the minor child and signatures will be submitted with all other identifying documentation and DNA samples.
- Please explain to younger children that no needles will be involved in the sample collection process so they won’t be scared.
Above all, relax! We are here for your peace of mind.