Your Privacy is Important to Us
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you use certain products or services and when you visit our pages.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes:
- to customize your user experience
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services
- and to contact you about specials and new products
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
We give you the ability to change your preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products. Please send us the information using the feedback form.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of siteName to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form.